How can you convince customers to purchase a custom video?

Hi everyone, I’m new to OF and would like some ideas on how to politely notify certain subscribers that they must pay for a custom video if they want one, without coming across as unkind or unclear.

I appreciate your guidance and support.

Consider what they’re requesting when they express a want to see something. Oh, yes, please let me create that video for you. Kindly inform me of the desired duration and any further information you like to share. I can generally have them ready in a week (or within your specified timeline) for $$/min for customs.

Yes, this sounds quite seductive! Tonight, I can film. :eggplant::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: My hourly charge is $10. How long is the video you’re searching for, sweetie?

We offered everyone a 50% discount during the first month, after which they may resubscribe at the regular rate! Getting only around 25% of what I paid for! A portion of our recent business has come from a couple we are connected with! We’ve also been attempting to use RedGifs more frequently! Every day, we occasionally receive one new subscriber, and then nothing!