Accidentally sent out an unlocked PPV

I was unintentionally sending an old PPV without the fee to my expired subs, and I didn’t realize it until five hours later. The only reason I recognized was when someone messaged me, saying, “You sexy mf :heart_eyes:,” in reaction to the video. I thought it would never happen to me because I’m generally on top of things. My stomach dropped to my ass. Thank God, just three people saw what I unsent!

Whoa! Thank god, I only did this once and realized it right away, but ever since, I’ve developed the practice of setting the price before uploading any media. :smile:

There will be mistakes. Well, at least you found it before too many people did. I use the premium version of Twitter, which lets you post lengthy videos. Before I realized what I had done, hundreds of people had watched the entire video that I had uploaded by mistake. :man_facepalming: I now check twice before posting anything. LOL

This is something I did once. Thankfully, the person missed it, and I was able to take it down. :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming::rofl:

Yeah, I have done this before. I now simply schedule everything I do so that I have time to review everything.

But you know what strange thing happened to me? It won’t allow me to alter the message’s text unless it has no price attached. Let’s assume I have my message typed out and my media locked, but I want to alter a section of the text because there was a typo or whatever. To choose or jump to a specific phrase, I will literally need to un-price the media and then price it again. That would be preferable to having to erase everything up until the section I wanted to alter, which would be inconvenient. I don’t know why, but I constantly have this problem, which puts me at risk for accidents like this one.

holy shiiit did you at least get some subs off of it :sob::face_with_peeking_eye:

Made this mistake on Cheeked Up. Chat doesn’t let you unsend media :sob: