Can people screenshot what you post on OnlyFans

I’m just thinking of making an OnlyFans account. I’m not that concerned with showing my face on my content. I’m just curious if people can share my content by taking screenshots? Can others do a screen recording when watching my content or take screenshots of my photos?

From what I understood, people can take screenshot on OnlyFans. I’m a newbie though so I’m not that sure.

Don’t expect privacy anywhere on the web. Once you put it out there, it’s out there for other people to see and share with their heart’s content. So before posting anything on the internet, be sure that you are 100% sure that you are okay with it because it will be there forever. Even if you delete it, it can still be recovered.

Onlyfans don’t care about people taking screenshots of your content. It’s super easy to screen record and there’s no way for OnlyFans to know it’s being done. Only post content that you are sure that you’re okay with your family or friends knowing.

Hey Skyler!
Know that once you start posting, it can get pirated within days. Nothing’s really safe. No matter how hard you fight, it can’t be prevented on this types of websites.

I agree. You can’t hide anything from the web. Even if people go incognito, it can still be traced by experts.

People think that going incognito protects or hides their history, but it isn’t true.
" Pages you view in incognito tabs won’t stick around in your browser’s history, cookie store, or search history after you’ve closed all of your incognito tabs. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be kept. However, you aren’t invisible. Going incognito doesn’t hide your browsing from your employer, your internet service provider, or the websites you visit.”
Source: https://www.computerworld.com/article/3186941/you-are-not-very-incognito-in-incognito-mode.html

So now I’m rethinking of showing my face because of this. :thinking:

Anything can be pirated these days, really.

What is the purpose of going incognito then?

Going incognito mode will delete cookies and keep your browsing history private. “While Incognito Mode can erase any data stored on your own PC, your true IP address is still visible to all. This means that your Internet Service Provider, your employer, the government or any of the websites you’ve visited can still track your browsing activities.” -https://www.metacompliance.com/blog/3-reasons-to-browse-the-internet-in-incognito-mode/#:~:text=Incognito%20Mode%20is%20an%20online,ve%20closed%20the%20window%20down.

1 Like

The screenshot and screen recording feature were also the reasons why I decided I wanted to remain anonymous.

And even though you can’t take screenshots or do record screening, people can take pictures or videos with other device.

Whoaaa. So paranoid with the part where employers can still see your browsing activities while on icognito mode :grimacing:

Yeah i guess so. Anything’s possible with this advanced age.