Feeling ashamed

Until recently, I’ve never felt truly ashamed of what I do.

I’ve been trying my hardest to create as much content as I can to promote (3 tiktoks a day, daily insta and twitter updates along with the OF work I already have) because my views have somewhat decreased (as much as everyone else has).

Because of my fibromyalgia, I always feel tired at the end of the day.

The awkward thing is that every time I say I’m exhausted from work, I always say:

It couldn’t really be that difficult, can it? You’re merely capturing pictures and creating tiktoks.

And OK, I know I’m not a surgeon or someone who has to carry around heavy equipment all day, but I’m still fatigued, you know? I’m still sobbing myself to sleep because of the hurt?

Even though I appreciate his efforts, my poor boyfriend keeps trying to support me to them, but I advise him to stop wasting his time.

However, I now feel like such a failure when I create material and realize it takes me multiple tries to obtain the perfect scenario or picture. I mean, why am I so horrible at something if it’s so easy? :frowning:

It sounds like you’re a perfectionist. You’re very hard on yourself because you want everything to be perfect but perfection isn’t achievable. You’re probably overthinking everything. Guys don’t care about lighting or the best angles :blush: