Fetish on OnlyFans

Just wondering if someone know someone who just posts feet pics on OF? Is the demand great? I have sold some of my feet photos before so I know some people are willing to pay any amount for it. But I’m not sure if foot fetish is a popular category on OF.

Feel free to share any experience or comments regarding this :slight_smile:

There are already a few pages on OF for people who loveees feet. I just discovered this category when looking through reddit. Here it is :point_down:

I don’t think I answered your question, sorry. But if that’s what you want to do, then just go and do it. :slight_smile: The demand might not be that great yet, but with good marketing you can have a lot of subscribers.

1 Like

This encouraged me to continue with feet content. I have a few ideas now :smirk:

There are actually quite a few, including all the feetfetish subreddits (many submissives are also foot fetishists), /femdom, /femdomgonewild, /femdomhumiliation, and /bdsm (which is larger but contains femdom stuff). I would estimate that I discovered about 30 or 40 total. Look for femdom-specific content; practically every kink has a subreddit (/girlswearingstrapons, /sph, etc etc).