Have you ever questioned your ability to succeed?

Did you ever think that you would never achieve the kind of success you have now when you first started out? In my opinion, there are far too many people in this field of work. How can newcomers even succeed when the majority are merely squandering their time?

Yes! When I originally started, I promised myself that it would be a great accomplishment if I could earn $1,000 each month in supplementary income. This is not something I would have thought of, but I am on my way to making ten times more now.

I simply have to constantly tell myself that if I put in the necessary effort and work hard every day, I can succeed. However, I’m still not there, and occasionally my self-doubt consumes me.

It’s wonderful to hear this! With regard to my social media profile, I’m just getting started. It truly is frightening. My OF page will launch in the next weeks. I am fully dedicated to seeing this through to the end. I work extremely hard. I appreciate you bringing some optimism into my day :smile:

The same is true for me. I’m nervous but extremely excited to see how I go and what I can make because I’m just starting out and trying to learn as much as I can :smirk:

You simply begin, and you continue to develop and learn. Since I already had fantastic, well-paying work at the time, I started for fun and intended to make a few thousand a month for some extra cash. I never would have imagined that I would have a 15k month on OF in less than three months or a 72k month in just over a year.