Help! I want to start an OnlyFans

Help! I want to start an OnlyFans but I don’t know what to do. :confused: I don’t know where to start. Can someone guide me?

1 Like

Same! I need help promoting mine.

Have you setup your page yet? This is a good guide I found here on follower: https://follower.co/guides/how-to-set-up-an-onlyfans-page-account-a-step-by-step-guide/

It goes through step by step so pretty good :relieved:

I also want to start but I’m having second thoughts because I don’t have a huge following on social media. :thinking:

These are the basic steps for getting started:

1. Create an account.
  2. Set your subscription rate.
  3. Promote your profile.
  4. Plan your content.

I haven’t even started yet. I think I’ll let someone setup mine. I’m not so good with promoting these types of accounts.

Same. It will be harder for us because we aren’t ‘famous’ yet. We need to work more to be successful.

Which step do you think is the hardest?

From my experience promotion and getting s going is the hardest part. Although most people don’t even start or they create a profile and then do nothing! :woman_shrugging:

Promoting your profile is definitely the hardest. One of the most used ways to get noticed is by using “shoutout advertising”. It’s when other influencers give a shoutout on their social media or their OnlyFans page. It can be paid or done as a shoutout for shoutout. Most of the time they will be paid.

I hope I won’t belong to the group of people who create a profile and do nothing. :grimacing: I’m still thinking of content ideas so I haven’t started yet. And I’m not sure how to promote my account.

Before making an account, you have a content idea in mind. You should think of a content theme that you will focus on. Having quality content is more important than the quantity. There’s a wide variety of content you can choose from:

• Fitness Coaching
  • Cosplaying
  • Fashion
  • Travel Blogging
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Beauty
  • Gaming
  • Adult Content
  • Recipes & Cooking Tips
  • Funny Videos
  • Influencer Vlogs
  • Modelling

When you have a content theme already, set up your monthly subscription fee. You shouldn’t set it too high where people couldn’t afford it. And don’t set it too low. If you are already famous on other social media platforms (or you are an actor/actress), it’s okay to set it up high because people will still subscribe if you are famous.

The last thing to do is promote them on different platforms.

3 Likes

Wow thanks for this. I don’t think I can continue with always doing adult content. I can try modelling or fitness coaching since it is more comfortable.

Modelling is definitely easier to maintain than posting adult content. You can spice it up by adding an adult content every once in a while.

True. Maybe once or twice a month of posting adult content. :thinking:

Thank you for the suggestions. I might try all of them first before deciding which content best suits me.

Hey there,

Yes can help, so actually is easy and you can do this alone.

First before start anything just go browse the internet as of you were a user and see what users are watching, searching, interacting with, from previous experience with analytics and behavior users on the internet are very predictable, just need to pay attention to some key factors and you already got your strategy.

You need to pay attention who is ln top, what type of content the user create and then try to do the same but using your way.

Then just start with low expectations create a profile, take selfies and post them on Only fans

After you have a profile and few photos take a look at Follower articles and read them all so you will understand how Onlyfans works

Next you want to use free social media services like Twitter and Reddit to push your photos and videos, you can use these anonymously so you should be fine.

Happy growing and let me know if this works for you, Xoxo

Hello! I`m represent TubeCorporate. We are ad network with our premium adult sources. We have new cases of successful advertising for Onlyfans.
I can help you with traffic supply and getting new subscribers.
Fast and easy, full support.

You totally should start it it’s helped my love myself and feel better about my body it’s very empowering!

You just got to create good quality content! It’s hard at first I was like what am I doing but you get in the groove it’s all good. I choose not to show my :cat: just cause that’s not my thing but theirs ways around it and not everyone does that in there

1 Like

Be on tiktok and instagram or even reddit promote your onlyfans there. it will be a rough start but you’ll get there!