How much time did it take for you to earn at least the minimum salary on OnlyFans?

I’ve been doing this for about a year, and my monthly income is only about $100. Although my subscription is free, I have to pay $3.50 to watch movies.

is there a point that you want to give up?

It truly is determined by your level of effort. In comparison to my “day job,” I made twice as much money working on OF in my second month. Depending on my time and effort, there have been substantially fewer in other months. My PPV is between $4 and $30, and I also engage in GFE and sexting activities. Being successful in OF requires a tremendous amount of time and effort; it’s not as simple as most people think.

$100 a month is incredibly low. I don’t mean to be disrespectful, but depending on how many hours you work, you could make more money at a regular job.

Handled it as if it were a business from the start: first month 44$, second 96$, third 270$, fourth 280$, and sixth 1000$. In other words, it took me six months to figure things out, but once I did, I got results immediately.

After three months, I had 85 paying subscribers who pay $10 apiece.