How to stay on top of messages?

I can’t express how appreciative I am of all the subscribers I have gained over the last year. But things are getting hard; I have just under 2,000 subscribers, the majority of whom are active! It’s becoming harder for me to message every single one of the more than 100 messages I receive every day. Though it’s becoming more and more obvious, I don’t feel confident enough to hire a conversationalist. I enjoy being in charge of everything and doing things on my own. How can I help someone who receives a lot of messages? How do you stay on top of everything?

More than 100? Oh my god, I would get sick. I get about 20 a day and am feeling overwhelmed.

As a fan I’ve always wondered about this :sweat_smile: one girl would write to me literally all day and then apologise for having to go to sleep :joy: I always asked don’t you have other people to write to? :sweat_smile:

One thing I will say though, if you hire a chatter or manager you will lose subscribers because it’s easy to tell if you know the girl :blush: