I need your help, everyone! My first pay pig showed up, and he's legit 😫

Excitement mixed with overload! This man is fucking fantastic, and he subbed. He tips me every time I send him a message, and he has purchased each video I’ve sent him. After we had a longer conversation, he said he wanted to be my human ATM. I’ve never done anything like this before; my content is undoubtedly more submissive.

He claims that he truly doesn’t want me to be cruel to him or make fun of him; he just enjoys getting money from me and going into debt. I’m not sure why, but I feel awkward approaching him to ask for money😂 and I’m not sure where to begin. Additionally, because I’ve never done this before, I feel really uncomfortable. He insists that I ask him to send more. Has anyone ever known anyone similar? What can I do to improve at this, Do you have any advice or suggestions? Although he’s been amazing, I still want him to be content.

What a dream, damn it.

He gets off on this findom kink when you take his money.

Yeah! Don’t forget to pace yourself and avoid being overwhelmed! Even if you might want to go above and beyond for this person, don’t forget about your other subs! Wishing you luck!