Im considering quitting

I don’t know what’s up with me, but I simply can’t seem to make this work LMAO.

I upload on Clapper, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and daily, DAILY, and I receive maybe one or two subs every month.

I know I’m doing things correctly, I have charisma, and I’m not ugly—I’m doing everything I’m supposed to be doing! After seven months of doing this consistently, reading countless sales funnel books, compiling a Reddit screenshot archive that shows step-by-step instructions on how to get 1%, and doing all of this every day for seven months, I haven’t made more than $1,200. I lose more followers on Twitter every day, and I don’t even have more than 250.

I have no idea what else I could possible change or optimize. I have a smothering feeling.

Sexual work is not the dominating part of it. I actually work as a stripper and have done so for seven years. I love doing sex work and I’m quite comfortable with it. I’m skilled at hustling, closing deals, and engaging with men. I’ve read Seduction: An Art. Even though I’m not new at this, I feel like I have a flaw.

I really, really wish I could earn $5 a day. THAT is all.

I’m giving up. I’m at my breaking point with this crap.

I’m in the 0% on Fansly and OF. I had to wait three years to earn more than $10,000 annually. It won’t be reached by some of us in a few months. It’s clear from going through all of your responses that you have already decided what you want to do and aren’t open to suggestions. This is a challenging field of business, and not everyone is cut out for the promotional part. Wishing you luck!