One like on my pics out of 200 paid subscribers. AND IT'S MY OWN LIKE

HAHA You realize that life happens in waves and that you might have both great and terrible months? My OF’s engagement has never been this bad, though. I receive one to three likes on my postings, and at least one of them is ALWAYS MINE, even though I have between 150 and 200 paid fans.

I primarily share pictures of myself in lingerie and bikinis, occasionally teasing fully explicit and topless images.

I tried something else to increase engagement, saying something like, “like this photoset if you want me to send you the last one for free.” The last picture was of myself, but it was blurry and showed me spreading cheekeroos.

Not a single like. as a complimentary gift. Aside from that, I’ve tried unsuccessfully promoting my subscribers with something like “like 50 photos for a free video.” How do you guys make your images look good on people?

Though I have been doing much the same thing for the past year and a half—using fresh backgrounds and clothes, of course, but maintaining a same page layout and posting technique. Should I change it up, in your opinion? What kinds of content do we publish these days?

Are they making financial purchases? I laugh, but I’d rather have spenders than “likes.”

Sweetie, I have around 3,000 paid subscribers, and occasionally, a post has 19 likes within a day. It does indeed occur! But DEF muck it up. If you’re not continually adding new content to your page and are instead letting it become boring, you’re robbing yourself. Make them eager to return to see what comes next. They won’t be nearly as eager to check your page if they know they will always see the same thing.

What’s the frequency of your posts? Let’s be honest and attempt to offer some constructive assistance here. There might be an issue with the content. I have experienced this on pages that frequently publish bland or repetitive content. People’s preferences may change, but it’s not a positive sign when they don’t even bite for a free nude photo. If you’d like, I’ll review your profile and identify areas where you can improve and increase participation. Although likes will not immediately increase your revenue, they are a valuable indicator of viewer engagement, which will eventually affect PPV, tips, and resubs. Additionally, they can give your page an established appearance. Users are also more likely to pay attention to your content if they notice that other subscribers find it interesting.

The person I play irl adds me on social media, likes nothing I post, and I have him on my twitch stream and TikTok, etc. He told me he just doesn’t use social media in that sense when I questioned him about it. Just keep in mind that we frequently talk about guys, that not everyone participates in the same manner, and that occasionally their hands are occupied.

I guess that occurs to everyone. I put up a picture with the statement that, since I am faceless, if they liked it, I would send them a picture of myself. However, no one did! They all do nothing but sit around on my free page!

I find this to be amazing. My posts receive a lot of attention, and occasionally I’m fortunate enough to receive comments.

It sort of helped that I did “like 50 to 100 media for a free topless dick rate” for a year, but mostly, people are just there to jerk off; very seldom do they like or comment—it all relies on the community as a whole! However, likes don’t really matter—go for it, girl, if they are paid subscribers!

Better Quality over Quantity

They don’t really talk to me. I don’t message every day like I thought I would! But I do sell every day! They buy but don’t communicate!