PPV vs Subscriptions

Alright, I might just be really stupid, but I don’t get how you can have PPV stuff and charge for a subscription at the same time. Is there no way to do this? All of my subscribers should be able to access regular content for their subscription fee, but I should also occasionally be able to offer extra special content that costs more per pay-per-view.

If I had a subscriber fee when I set up my account, I was unable to add a PPV cost to new posts. But after reading a few blogs, it seems like I ought to be able to accomplish this.

Can I have simply one or the other, or am I mistaken? I appreciate any assistance in advance.

Although you can only have one in theory, you can send promotional messages via direct message to your page that say “tip ___ for the full thing.”

I send the PpV video as messages, then I post on my feed letting people know that they should have gotten it, but if not, or if they’re new, they should tip the post and I’ll send it to them by direct message. It seems to take an eternity to upload :joy:

PPV posts are not allowed. However, messaging is

When you charge a membership price for the account, you could send your subscribers the ppv through direct message.

When you charge a membership price for the account, you could send your subscribers the ppv through direct message.