Promoting onlyfans

Okay, so here’s the thing. I just started with OnlyFans and I currently have 10 subscribers at the moment. I haven’t posted much yet because I wanted to have more fans before I make more videos. I have almost 300,000 followers on TikTok and I’m thinking of promoting it there.

So is it advisable to promote or advertise my onlyfans account on TikTok?

3 Likes

It can be hard to promote on TikTok because there are lots of underage kids who use that app. They might be curious when they see your post about OF on your content.

2 Likes

You can promote your OF on TikTok but you can’t show much about it or be too obvious about it because you can be banned or suspended.

1 Like

I agree. Almost 1/3 of TikTok users are still underage. If you promote there and they get to see them, they might search for it on google. They are very curious and they always want to keep track of what’s trending. If they see OnlyFans promotions, they might think that they also want to use that social media platform. Promoting on TikTok could be beneficial to your account, but also think of underage users there.

1 Like

Luck for you because you have lots of subscribers on tiktok. It would be easy to promote your account there.

Btw, do you show your face on your OF account?

I agree. Even though there’s a verification process on OF to check if a person is underage or not, teenagers can still pass if they know someone who can help them with the verification.

You have a point. I didn’t think of the teenagers or minors who use TikTok.

I also saw some posts and forums saying that someone got banned on TikTok because they were promoting their OF account.

I haven’t showed my face yet on my OF account. I’m afraid it would affect my daytime job if someone finds out.

You can, but I don’t advise you to do that. You can promote your OF account with this site. They offer different plans that can help you boost your subscription numbers. You should try it. I highly recommend it. https://find.follower.co/promote

1 Like

I can still see a lot of creators tho who are promoting on TikTok. They still mention OF and they don’t get banned. I wonder how they do that

If you don’t show your face on OF and you show your face on your TikTok account, won’t that be …uhm like useless since you show your face on TikTok?

Hey everybody!
As I see it’s a big question - how to promote your OF accs?
So I got some solution - feel free to PM me)
I have 18+ audience :slight_smile:

I’d like to know more about the promotion with love from Ireland OF @sexysinnott

Hello how can I promote my only fans

will you message me on snapchat about this? anna.silcott

As a result, models and followers of The Chive upload their work on iChive. There, I’ve been posting for years. The majority of my subscribers came via iChive.