Video was deleted due to "not allowed bodily fluids."

Earlier today, I shared a personalized video on OnlyFans featuring a cream pie, something I’ve probably done more than a hundred times. The video was taken down immediately after it was flagged as containing “prohibited bodily fluids.” After reviewing the acceptable use policy, the only mention of prohibited fluids I could find was “Urine, scatological, or excrement-related material.” Despite my attempts to appeal the decision, I was informed by support via email that the decision would stand because the video “shows, promotes, features, advertises, or refers to prohibited bodily fluids that are not allowed on OnlyFans.”

The movie didn’t include any of the body fluids I had asked for clarification on, so I emailed back support. They essentially copied and pasted my request for information regarding which bodily fluid was displayed, but they didn’t explain what they meant by it.

Has this been a problem for anyone else? Honestly, I’m not sure what to do. I emailed back to inquire about the prohibition of cum lubrication, but I haven’t heard back yet. Consequently, I don’t anticipate receiving a definitive response at this time.

I can’t pinpoint the exact problem, but I can guarantee you that support often distributes repetitive, generic responses, making it improbable for them to offer a significant response or clarify the specific cause of the alert. It’s awful!

Both cum and precum images have been removed from my account. Urine is considered to be present if it is not thick and white.

I simply meant to ask about that. I enjoy squirting, so how are you going to tell me that’s not permitted? That really is a significant request that I have made. Happily, nothing similar has been removed from my site yet, but it will undoubtedly cause issues for all content creators in the future.

It appears that onlyfans is attempting to phase out SW bit by bit. Are you all on any other social media sites? I’m aware that there are a ton, but is there anyone that stands out as OF’s competitor? I plan to upload my backlog of content to Slushy and experiment with manyvids and Fansly.

They don’t appear to be phony or even cum. Although I haven’t had any problems yet, I’ve heard a number of people complain about having content removed.