What should I do with my old lingerie?

As the title suggests, I’m not sure what to do with all of the lingerie I own. I left OF about a year ago due to harsh breakups and mental health issues. Although not brand-new, the underwear was utilized for photos and videos. I don’t know what to do with something, and I feel horrible throwing it out. Not interested in selling it online either. Is there anyone interested in it or has advice on how to use it?

If you have any local creative friends or coworkers, think about organizing a clothes exchange! We hold these twice a year in Vegas; they began in a person’s living room and have since expanded to a massive gathering that welcomes over 100 guests (in a private setting, accessible only to SWers and their polite +1).

Maybe sell it to subscribers

So I had stepped away from sex work years ago (for mental health as well), and when I did, I put all my lingerie in a big bag and in the back of the closet, where it stayed for a while. A few months ago, I decided to step back into the game, and I was so super happy to find that bag back in the closet. It made restarting so much easier because I didn’t have to restart my whole lingerie collection as well. I don’t know your exact situation—if you’re absolutely done with the line of work or if the lingerie holds bad memories—but if you want to and you’ve got a bit of space, I honestly recommend just storing it somewhere for the potential future.

If that’s not your jam or jelly, then yeah, I’d say a thrift store, or if you’ve got a friend around your size who can use it.

Why not market it to customers? Similar to how some people wear socks and underwear.